Tuesday, February 24, 2009

9 weeks to Boston: Elizabeth

Monday: crappiest run of my life. I intended to do 12, but felt horrible from the get go. My pace was slow and I would have called Tom to get me had I had my cell phone. First 7 miles, pace was right around 9. I had to go to the bathroom and was out in the farms with no bathrooms. I walked 2 miles and finally found a port-o-potty. I then was able to run home, but was miserable.

Total distance: 11.75
Pace: 10 something.

Tuesday: I tried to go to spin, but the power was out and class was cancelled, so I sat on my butt all day.

Wednesday: 4 miles on the treadmill. Average pace: 7:51.

Thursday:
  • piyo in the am.
  • track workout in the pm.
3 - 1 mile repeats (6:55, 6:52, 6:53) and 1- 800 (3:17)
I was very happy with the workout.

Friday: Turbo at the gym. Great workout. Thanks Ty.

Saturday:
  • 1 hour of basketball. I actually played the whole time and had fun. Definitely worked up a sweat.And I even made one basket and fouled many times.
  • Taught spin at the gym. Good workout with lots of hills.
  • 10 miles. Hilly to Toquerville. 8:57 pace. Legs were fatigued, but I felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment