Monday, March 23, 2009

5 Weeks to Boston: Elizabeth

Monday: 5 miles on tread. 1 mile easy (9:06) and 4 miles at tempo (7:30, 7:30, 7:19, 7:09). Great run, maybe my tread is off or something, but I felt very comfortable. I was working, but not getting super uncomfortable.

Tuesday: 1 hour spin at the gym.

Wednesday:
  • Track workout. 4 x 800 (3:09, 3:10, 3:11, 3:11). I had to cut it short for spin.
  • Taught i hour spin at the gym. Lots of hills and standing.
Thursday: Rest

Friday: Turbo at the gym. Ty did not lack any energy with two weeks to go. Ashley helped keep the tempo up. My back was starting to hurt by the last 15 minutes. (PMS, I'm sure). I was sore on Saturday.

Saturday: 4.7 miles, 8:00 pace.

I stayed up too late and ate way too much junk food this week. My sister and her kids came into town on Friday for a softball tournament. I planned to get 12 miles in. Oh well. But i really need to get in one last ultra long run on Saturday.
Curse started, which sucks because it means the curse will be going strong for Boston. I definitely felt sluggish all week and really didn't even want to get up and run at all today. I'm going to do some research and see if I can alter the curse in 1 month.

No comments:

Post a Comment