Sunday, March 8, 2009

8 Weeks to Boston: Elizabeth

Tuesday: Spin at the gym.

Wednesday: Track workout. 6x800 (3:14, 3:14, 3:15, 3:12, 3:10, 3:09)
This was the my best track workout to date. I felt great and kept getting faster. It helped that we had a big group.

Thursday: 3 mile walk with my sister and niece. A nice brisk walk after a big dinner.

Friday: 4.62 miles, 48:06, 10:24 pace.
I ran with my sister Suzanne. We pushed two kids in a stroller and it was wicked windy.
We followed the run with an ab workout from Runners' World.

Saturday: 6.07 miles, 57:34, 9:28 pace.
I was supposed to run 16, but I promised myself I would run it on Monday in Tucson because I was just too tired. Again, I ran with my sister, no kids and no wind. This was a good, fast speed for her.

Next week, I go to Tucson with my sister. How will my training go?

No comments:

Post a Comment